2009 口腔医学新进展讲座 北京大学口腔医院 本次口腔医学新进展讲座邀请了Gordon Christensen等五位国际知名的口腔医学专家，他们在其专业领域都是业界公认的权威。讲座内容简明、务实
讲座语言： 英语 （会场配同声传译）
Gordon J. Christensen DDS MSD PhD;
George M. Bailey, DDS;
Scott M. Healey, DMD;
Karl R. Koerner, DDS, MS;
Dale R. Linton, DDS
五位专家均是全球非常著名的牙科医生。他们在自己的领域都是业界公认的权威。在许多著名的牙医继续教育课程上担任主讲人。其中Gordon Christensen 医生更是被北美的牙医尊称为牙医界的教父。他所创办的CRA是全球最权威的口腔临床研究学术杂志。专家简历见附件。
8:30 - 10:30 现代专业牙科概况
12:30 - 14:00 午餐
14:00 - 16:00 牙齿隔湿
18:00- 18:30 自由提问
协办单位： 3M 中国有限公司
联系人： 路丹 13501169340
需要交 30.00 元和身份证以 租借同声传译耳机。
NEW ASPECTS OF DENTISTRY - 2009
3M ESPE & Academy of LDS Dentists
July 17, 2009
Gordon J. Christensen DDS MSD PhD; George M. Bailey, DDS; Scott M. Healey, DMD;
Karl R. Koerner, DDS, MS; Dale R. Linton, DDS
This fast moving “bottom line” course includes the areas of dentistry with the most activity and change in any given year. It is easily understood and has numerous summaries that help attendees to interpret the on going advancements in the profession.
The course encourages active audience participation. Questions and answers are presented in an enjoyable and educational manner. It will be tried that most of the following 2009 topics will be presented, depending on time available for the program:
8:30 – 10:30 am AM Lecture
· State of the profession
· Diagnostic instruments
· Radiology advancements
· Digital radiography
· Patient education
· Digital photography
· Endodontic advancements
· Pulp capping-state of the art
10:30 – 11:00 am AM Break
11:00 – 12:30 pm AM Lecture
· Alginate vs. alginate replacements
· Foolproof impressions
· Implant surgery simplified
· Advancements in small diameter implants
· Simple provisional restorations
12:30 – 2:00 pm Lunch
2:00 – 4:00 pm PM Lecture
· Tooth isolation
· Esthetic/cosmetic innovations
· Resin-based composite changes
· Repairing ceramic restorations
· LED vs. plasma arc curing lights
· Diagnosing and treating abfractions
· Do glazes work?
· Restoring pediatric teeth
· Making sealants that last
4:00 – 4:30 pm PM Break
4:30 – 6:00 pm PM Lecture
· Periodontal disease and systemic health, fact or myth
· Minor surgery important to clinicians
· Orthodontics for general practitioners
· Lasers and electrosurgery
· Oral medicine, pathology, bisphosphonates
· Measuring vital signs easily and routinely
6:00 – 6:30 pm Questions and Answers
Dr. Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Gordon J. Christensen is Founder and Director of Practical Clinical Courses (PCC) in Utah, and Senior Academic Advisor of the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry (SCD) in Arizona. Both groups are international continuing education organizations providing courses and videos for all dental professionals.
Dr. Christensen has presented over 45,000 hours of continuing education throughout the world and has published many articles and books.
Gordon and Dr. Rella Christensen are co-founders of the non-profit Gordon J. Christensen CLINICIANS REPORT (previously CRA), which Rella directed for many years. Since 1976, they have conducted research in all areas of dentistry and published the findings to the profession in the well-known CRA Newsletter now called CLINICIANS REPORT.
Gordon's degrees include: DDS, University of Southern California; MSD, University of Washington; PhD, University of Denver; an Honorary Doctor of Science from Utah State University, and an honorary Doctor of Dental Education and Research from Utah Valley University.
Early in his career, Gordon helped initiate the University of Kentucky and University of Colorado Dental Schools and taught at the University of Washington.
Gordon is a practicing prosthodontist in Provo, Utah. Gordon and Rella's sons are both dentists. William is a prosthodontist, and Michael is a general dentist. Their daughter, Carlene, is a teacher.
Further information if desired---
Gordon is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, a Fellow and Diplomate in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a Fellow in the Academy of Osseointegration, American College of Dentists, International College of Dentists, American College of Prosthodontists, Academy of General Dentistry (Hon), Royal College of Surgeons of England, and an Associate Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Some of his other memberships include: American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry; International Association of Dental Research; Academy of LDS Dentists; American Academy of Restorative Dentistry; American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics; Academy of Operative Dentistry; and International College of Prosthodontists.
Dr. Short Biography:
Karl R. Koerner, BS, DDS, MS
Dr. Koerner has presented hundreds of didactic and participation courses at international, national, and regional meetings and at the state level for many dental associations and AGD groups. He is the author of many articles on various aspects of oral surgery for the general dentist and has co-authored the books Clinical Procedures for Third Molar Surgery, 2nd ed. (PennWell), Color Atlas of Minor Oral Surgery, 2nd ed. (Mosby), and Manualof Oral Surgery for the General Dentist (Blackwell Publishers). Dr. Koerner has been featured in several video tapes for the profession dealing with exodontia and third molar surgery. He is editor and contributor to Dental Clinics of North America (Saunders) on “Basic Procedures in Oral Surgery”. He is past president of the Utah Dental Association and Utah Academy of General Dentistry and member of the International College of Dentists, Academy of Dentistry Internationale, SCADA, and Pierre Fauchard Academy.
Dr. Koerner graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry and then completed a General Practice Residency in the U. S. Army. He has a Masters Degree in Instructional Technology. From 2002 to 2005, he was a consultant and lecturer for Clinical Research Associates in Provo, Utah – presenting CRA information in the U.S. and abroad. He also maintains a private general practice in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dr. Dale R. Linton DDS FICD
· Member of Academy of LDS Dentists 1979 to present.
· Founder and Senior Partner of Linton, Holman and Humphries Medical Building Investment Groups (HLH I, & HLH II) 1979 to present.
· Member of the South Davis Dental Study Club 1978 to present.
· Past President and co-founder of the South Davis Dental Study Club 1980 to 1981.
· President of the Academy of LDS Dentists from 1987 to 1988.This is a dental organization dedicated to dental service on an international level and continuing education within the dental profession.
· Chairman of the South Davis Dental Society Pier Review Committee from 1986 to 1987
· Member of the American Dental Association.
· Member of the Utah Dental Association
· Member of the House of Representatives for the UDA from 1985 to 1986.
· Honorary Fellow in the International College of Dentistry.
· Distinguished Service Award from the Academy of LDS Dentists in 2002.
· Provided donated dental care to children in six orphanages in Guadalajara Mexico from 1989 to the present
· Member of the Utah Dental Association Board of Directors
· Scientific Chair for the Utah Dental Association ,2004 & 2005, 2006.
· Presented dental lectures in several countries including Grand Cayman, Turks and Caicos, Mexico, Aruba, and Bogota, Columbia, several cities in India.
· Hobbies are skiing, tennis, golf, marathon running, SCUBA diving and water skiing
DR. SCOTT M. HEALEY D.M.D., P.C.
Dr. Scott M. Healey D.M.D. has resided and practiced dentistry in Lindon, Utah for 26 years. He truly loves living and practicing within the wonderful community.
Dr. Healey graduated from Portland State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Microbiology and Public Health. He received his doctorate degree from the dental school at The University of Oregon. Dr. Healey believes strongly in continuing education, taking various courses to keep current with his dental knowledge. Dr. Healey has taken advanced education in orthodontics and has included this in his practice for twenty -five years.
Dr. Healey is a member of the American Dental Association, The Utah Valley Dental Association, and also the Academy of LDS Dentists.
Dr. Healey loves to serve his fellow man and has been intimately involved with the Academy of L.D.S. Dentists, and has served with that organization for over 16 years, serving as the president for two years. Dr. Healey has been involved with many humanitarian service projects in education and clinic development in the Lima Peru Dental School, and by serving children in orphanages in Guadalajara, Mexico. Dr. Healey has taught at the American Institute of Medical -Dental Technology and Careers Unlimited Dental Assisting School. He is involved with dental education and lectures on advanced dental techniques and procedures. Dr. Healey has also lectured with Dr. Gordon J. Christensen in programs in Mexico with Encuentro Pan Americano De Odontologia and in Bogota, Columbia, Magno Evento, sponsored by the Colombian Dental Association, and in cities of India, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai for Encode, Enhance Continuing Dental Education Association and Aesthetic Association of India.
Dr. Healey currently serves on the executive, scholarship, and educational advisory committee of the Academy of L.D.S. Dentists, the education advisory committee for Dental Assisting and the Dental Hygiene Advisory Committee of the Careers Unlimited Dental Assisting and School of Dental Hygiene Sciences. He is also on the Missionary Dental Advisory Committee for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Dr. George M Bailey, DDS
· Co-Director Implant Dentistry for the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
· Clinicians Report Foundation Board of Directors
· Assistant Professor University of Utah Medical School/Creighton School of Dentistry
· Dental Advisory Board Utah Valley State College
· Founder and President CP Seminars
· Private practice Periodontics/Implant Dentistry Provo, Utah and Midvale, Utah—33
· President LDS Academy of Dentists
一章总则 根据《中华人民共和国教育法》、《中华人民共和国高等教育法》等相关法律和教育部有关规定，结合我校招生工作实际情况，制定本章程。 第一条 本章程适用于商丘医学高
第一章 总则 为全面实施阳光工程，落实依法治招精神，做好2022年招生工作，维护学校和广大考生的合法权益，根据《中华人民共和国教育法》、《中华人民共和国高等教育法》和教育
第一章 总则 第一条为全面贯彻执行上级有关普通高校招生政策，确保我校2022年本、专科招生工作顺利进行，切实维护学校和广大考生的合法权益，学校根据《中华人民共和国教育法》